- Ripe Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 235 degrees.
- Cut the top of the pineapple and then cut down the rind, removing also the seeds or pineapple eyes with a small spoon or paring knife.
- To cut the slices, put the pineapple down and with a sharp knife make a very thin cuts through the fruit. To ensure your slices are very thin, you must be able to see the knife through it.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet and dry them out with a towel, making sure the excess of water is removed.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet using parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Bake the slices in the oven for 30 minutes each side, or until the slices are completely dry.
- To give them the flower shape, place the slices in small glasses or cupcakes pan for more than 2 hours.
- Enjoy your Snack!!