Prep Time: 15 mins Freezer Time: 4 hours approx.
- 1 Medium Avocado (Peeled and Pitted)
- 1 cup Light Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Almond Milk
- Whisk the cream, using a hand or stand mixer, on medium speed for around 5 minutes or until soft peak form.
- Add powdered sugar, follow by the granulated sugar and almond milk; whisk for 2 more minutes until the mix is well-combined.
- Add the avocado and whisk for 1 more minute.
- Place the mix in a small container.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Enjoy with your Lemon & Cranberries Madelaines!