Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Gluten Free Inbite Bread (cut in 4 pieces)
- Original Hummus
- Beet Hummus
- Edamame Hummus
- Sweet Pepper
- Baby Carrots
- Yogurt Cranberries
- Swiss Cheese Slices (cut with any cookie cutter that you like)
- Cut Swiss Cheese Slices with a cookie cutter that you like.
- Place all ingredients in a pretty snack board.
- Refrigerate up to 10 minutes before everyone comes.
- Enjoy your Snack!!
- You can cut Swiss Cheese 1 day before the party. Place the little pieces in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate until you are ready to prepare the snack board.
- You can prepare the board 1-2 hours before guest’s arrival time.
- Cover the board with plastic paper and refrigerate.