How difficult is it to start my own brand? Do I need my own recipe? How can I find the best ingredients?
We know that starting or scaling your own brand can feel like an impossible task, leaving you with more questions than answers. Co-packing, otherwise known as private label or contract manufacturing, has become our way of helping other brands work smart and cut costs. At InBite, we offer a hands-on approach combined with over 10 years of experience in the food manufacturing industry. Not only have we worked hard over the years to perfect our own recipes, but we have also had the opportunity to explore what we can do in the gluten-free world. This means we have expertise at every level of development for cookies, cakes, buns, breads, biscottis, and more— you name it, we’ve made it.
As a certified facility with the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) and OK kosher, we pride ourselves in bringing together high-quality ingredients through a high-quality process. Over time, we have been able to scale up our capacity and build a network of partners who offer great rates for things like packaging and other factors that are important in the presentation and sale of any product. Our invaluable professional touch, along with our certifications, is what brings InBite to the forefront of gluten-free manufacturing in our region.
Just how hands-on are we? Here are all the ways that InBite can help you on your journey:
- Research & Development-
- We will help you develop new recipes or tweak an existing one, making sure that all of the ingredients fall within your nutritional specifications. With our caliber of expertise, you can rest assured that the formula we develop for you will bring together a texture and flavor that surpasses all expectations.
- Certify Gluten-Free & Kosher Products
- We work hard and perform vigorous in-house and third-party testing, to ensure our facility and products are free from the presence of gluten. Additionally, our local Rabbi conducts inspections to make sure our products meet Pareve Kosher standards. This means by having your product manufactured at our facility, we can pass on our certifications to your product and packaging!
- Comply with Production Specifications
- Our production standards and capabilities allow us to produce food with nutritional functions such as gluten-free, vegan, kosher, non-GMO, organic, low carb, high protein, keto, sugar-free, no sugar added, and nuts-free. With help from our expert bakers, you will easily be able to find the right combination of ingredients to deliver the desired results and functions that you need.
- Scale Up Capacity
- With a wide array of special high-volume machinery and quality control systems in place, we are able to offer easy and cost-effective solutions to meet the demands of your product. Our current capacity is as follows:
-Cookies, Brownies, Muffins, and Raw Bars: 15,000+ units per day
-Flour mixes: 5,000+ bags per day
-Biscotti, Mini Cookies & Granola: 7,000+ bags per day
- Provide Packaging Suppliers and Solutions
- Packaging is more than just looks, you have to keep in mind design, material, printing costs, and how the packaging will affect your shelf life. Along with helping you sort out all of these details, we provide connections to suppliers that will give you the best bang for your buck for any services that we do not offer in-house.
- Navigate Fulfillment and Storage
- Once you have a finished product in sight, our team will help you navigate the fulfillment process to figure out which option will work best for you. Always keeping in mind where and how you will be storing your product to ensure maximum shelf life with maximum freshness.
At InBite, we know how important and overwhelming the co-packing process can be, that is why we make sure to offer tailored assistance for every step of the way. Whether you are starting from scratch or know exactly in which direction you want to go, InBite has cracked the code on co-packing and is ready to help you bring that vision to life. To learn more on how to get started with co-packing, please fill out our Private Manufacturing & Co-packing form and one of our team members will reach out to you to schedule a consultation.
InBite Marketing Department